Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What's Not Hot About Religion

I wonder if my dad, the outspoken atheist, is finally rubbing off on me. I say this because I'm having trouble believing in God these days. I mean, if there is a God who can create and/or destroy anything He wants to, why would He have kept our dumbass human race alive for this long? I mean, if we're really made in His image, we wouldn't do stupid things like eat our boogers or watch reality TV, would we? And, more importantly, if God exists, why on Earth would He have let Harry and David go bankrupt? How are we humans supposed to survive, nevermind evolve, without Moose Munch and chocolate covered blueberries to eat? God, if you truly exist, and you truly love us, give us a sign or three. Make Charlie Sheen disappear. Make "Thou Shalt Not Belch" the 11th Commandment. Make my house sell for the asking price. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. If you do exist, lob a few lightning bolts into the repetitive church services. You must be bored outta your gourd.

    ReplyDelete