Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What's So Hot About Aging?

Now that I'm approaching 50, I think I should try and look at the bright side of aging as I reluctantly succumb to it. I'll get back to you when I succeed.. Until then, however, I will cling tightly to my dour belief that aging sucks! Big time!!!!! Especially for us gals. Breasts shrink, chin hairs grow, job opportunities dry up along with your ovaries. It takes twice as long as it used to to do just about anything, and then it takes twice as long as it used to to recover from doing it. People I once liked and respected tell me I should be happy that I am aging, that it's better than the alternative. I smile and tell them I'm grateful for a lot of things, but, hey, sorry, getting older ain't one of them. Then I take my Centrum Silver and call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment